Thursday, October 6, 2011

How do I change the whole clutch system in an 1996 Toyota Tercell?

I also need to know where to find the parts I would need. Well, my car lacks serious power in acceleration. I can hear the motor reving up but my car crawls to reach a desirable speed. Sometimes something catches on and I have good acceleration, but most of the time it doesn't. I simply assume that it is a problem in the clutch system. If anyone has any suggestions, please post them here.
How do I change the whole clutch system in an 1996 Toyota Tercell?
yeah clutch for sure, go to like napa or somewhere like that and get a clutch, throw-out bearing, and pilot bearing. Pull your tranny remove the cluth assy, remove the flywheel take it to a machine shop that machines flywheels then put it all back on, easy as makin a pie.
How do I change the whole clutch system in an 1996 Toyota Tercell?
Thank you.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment